About Hear Wave Technology.
Launched in 2010, Hear Wave Technology Ltd developed and now manufactures custom hearing protection for musicians, motorcycle riders and the construction trade. Our CE certified hearing protection is hand crafted by our fully trained technicians using medical grade silicone and independently tested to meet the European standard EN352-2.
Hear Wave Technology Ltd works with high-profile bands and professional motorcycle racers and is proud to support and raise awareness surrounding hearing loss in the music industry.
As well as hearing protection, Hear Wave Technology Ltd manufactures customised earphones. With a wide selection of colours and cables to choose from, create your very own earphones 100% personalised to you. Unlike generic products, our unique custom devices stay snugly in your ears and block out up to 29db of ambient noise.
Is Your Hearing At Risk?
You are at risk if you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions about noise in your workplace.
◦ Is the noise intrusive, such as a busy street, a vacuum cleaner or a crowded restaurant for a large proportion of your day?
◦ Do you find yourself raising your voice to have a conversation with someone who is only 2m away for at least part of your day?
◦ Do you work in a noisy industry, such as: construction, demolition, road repair, woodworking, plastics processing, engineering, textile manufacture, general fabrication, forging, pressing or stamping, paper or board making, canning or bottling?
◦ Are there noises as a result of impacts, for example; hammering, drop forging, pneumatic impact tools, explosive sources such as cartridge-operated tools, detonators, or guns?
◦ Do you have muffled hearing at the end of the day, even if it is better by the next morning?